VIII. Recovery of problematic loans
De Tudor1 autor9 articole
1. Is it possible for an investor to contact a borrower in case the loan is not paid for?
2. What happens if the borrower becomes a victim of identity theft?
3. What are the stages of recovering the outstanding loan?
4. Where can investors see the outcomes of the debt recovery process?
5. What is a modified payment schedule and how can it be tracked by investors?
6. What happens if a borrower dies?
7. What can an investor expect from an outstanding loan?
8. What happens when a loan is declared compromised?
9. What is the difference between a default loan and a compromised loan?