What happens when a borrower does not return the money? Find the answer to this and other questions which investors have asked
De Tudor și încă o persoană2 autori49 articole
1. Am I an "investor" or a "lender"?
2. Who are the borrowers and why do they need money?
3. Why do high-ranking borrowers need Fagura?
4. Who administers the loans?
5. What fees and taxes do the investors pay?
6. What is a default situation?
7. What are the main risks associated with an investment?
8. What happens if Fagura goes bankrupt?
1. Who is eligible for automatic investments?
2. Is there a fee for investors for using the automatic investment module?
3. What are the investors options when selecting the automatic investment module?
4. Is it possible to stop or suspend the automatic investment module?
5. Is it possible to place manual investments when the automatic investment module is on?
6. How does the automated investment module select the loans that will be funded from the investor's name and how long does this process take?
1. How are money transfers made to or from the investor's account?
2. How is the receipt of payments from borrowers taking place?
3. How can money be withdrawn from the investor's account?
4. What happens if a loan is paid in advance?
5. How is the loan servicing charge collected?
6. Is it possible for borrowers to change their payment date?
1. How is return on investment (XIRR) calculated?
2. What is the difference between the expected rate of return and the de facto rate of return?
3. When and how does Fagura update the interest rates and the expected return rate?
4. How is it possible for investors to receive an average annual income of 10%, given that the loans are granted at an interest rate of 7.9% annually?
5. What are investor reports for a certain period?
1. Is it possible for an investor to contact a borrower in case the loan is not paid for?
2. What happens if the borrower becomes a victim of identity theft?
3. What are the stages of recovering the outstanding loan?
4. Where can investors see the outcomes of the debt recovery process?
5. What is a modified payment schedule and how can it be tracked by investors?
6. What happens if a borrower dies?
7. What can an investor expect from an outstanding loan?
8. What happens when a loan is declared compromised?
9. What is the difference between a default loan and a compromised loan?
1. Does Fagura disclose personal information to third parties?
2. When an account is closed, does Fagura erase all the account information?
3. How does Fagura prevent the identity theft?
4. How does Fagura protect the personal information?
5. Is it possible for an investor to know the identity of the borrowers?